Master of Laws (LL. M.)
- Recently launched is our international Master program in research specializing in GMS legal systems and International legal studies.
MASTERS OF LAW (LL.M.) DEGREE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- The Department of Law of The Faculty of Integrated Social Sciences starts opening its new Masters of Law (LL.M) Degree for International Students, Research Track in 2019.
- Students with Bachelor of Laws Degree and good command of English are encouraged to apply to conduct research with members of our faculty, composed of Thai, GMS and U.S. Professors (Chinese Also Spoken) and to obtain an LL.M degree by research within two years of matriculation. [for further detail see our announcement]
Master of Economics (M. Econ.)
Admission’s detail fourth coming
- The Master of Economics (MEcon) designed to equip students to meet the demands of job market, either as professional practitioners or academic researchers in the field of Economics. The degree consists of both coursework and a research dissertation. Master students are required to conduct research subjects which divided into six groups as follows;
- a subject group of economic theory and quantitative analysis,
- a subject group of energy economics and resource economics,
- a subject group of industrial economics and logistics,
- a subject group of international economics and Mekong regional economy,
- a subject group of economic public policy development and
- a subject group of financial policy and risk management.
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) is designed for students who want to work in the field of law. (In Thailand Bachelor of Laws degree is used as basic qualification to attend Law Society’s Attorney-at-Law license training and examination, also for the Thai barrister at law exam which paves further way for being assistant judge or assistant prosecutor or other fields of legal profession.)
- The curriculum of Bachelor of Laws is a standard law curriculum covering studies of civil law, criminal law, civil procedure law, criminal procedure law, administrative law, constitution, law of international business, law of international rivers, intellectual property law, tax law, labor law and other appropriate elective subjects for further employment opportunities.
Bachelor of Economics (B.Econ.)
- Economics program at the faculty of integrated social sciences is one of its kinds in Thailand. It consists of variety of majors:
- Compulsory main subjects for undergraduate economics students consists of basic mathematical subjects such as calculus, basic business administration subjects such as basic accounting and economic subjects such as microeconomics, macroeconomics and statistics for economists.
- For Major subjects: students are required to choose particular subjects which divided into six groups as follows; a subject group of economic theory and quantitative analysis, a subject group of energy economics and resource economics, a subject group of industrial economics and logistics, a subject group of international economics and Mekong regional economy, a subject group of economic public policy development and a subject group of financial policy and risk management.
Bachelor of Public Administration (B.P.A.)
- Bachelor students are introduced to basic courses in Public Administration and various courses in government administrations and practices such as Thai Politics and Public Administration, Principles of Public Administration, Research Methodology for Public Administration, Public Finance Management, Strategic for Human Resource Development, Quality Management and Innovation in Public Administration, Strategic Project Management, etc.
- Graduates of Public Administration have the benefit of both public and private job opportunities to work for Government and State enterprise sector, Private sector and Independent entities and Public organizations.